- Isocetyl Alcohol, Ceramide NP, Cetyl Alcohol
- Other names
- COSMOFERM® Mix III
- Method of production
- biotechnology, fermentation
- Active content
- ivory , paste, semi-solid
- miscible in oil
- Use level
- 0.25 - 5.0%
- Key benefits
- anti-aging, moisturizing, protective, restoring, hair fortifier, plumping, soothing
- Specific indications
- scars, eczema, atopic skin, psoriasis, scaly skin, wrinkles, fine lines
- SKIN CARE
- Balms, Face creams, Treatments
- BODY CARE
- Body butters, Balms, Creams, Lotions, Lotion bars, Ointments/Salves
- HAIR CARE
- Conditioners, Treatments, Shampoo bars
- SUN CARE
- After-sun products
- Balms, Creams
- Lip balms, Foundations
- SKIN TYPE
- All types, Dry, Sensitive
- HAIR TYPE
- All types, Coloured, Damaged, Dry
- TRENDS IT SUPPORTS
- At-Home, Science-driven, Waterless
- in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight
Skin-identical ceramides with optimal performance and effectiveness, an active that reinforces the skins and hairs natural protective lipid barrier, improves long term moisturization and protects from external influences, repairs damaged hair.
Products marked with * are products available on special order.
All products marked as available on special order are prepared after payment of the order and can be delivered at least 3 working days after placing the order. Delivery time may be longer, in which case the customer will be contacted by email or telephone by the sales department to arrange all details.
We reserve the right to apply delivery charges for particularly large weight/volume orders, in which case the customer will be contacted as appropriate to arrange details. Please make sure you choose the right product in the quantity you need.
Products available on special order cannot be returned as they are specifically bottled / dosed only on customer order.
Product information and directions for use are provided for educational purposes only, does not cover all directions for use, all precautions, all possible interactions, ...incompatibilities or possible side effects. The information is obtained from sources believed to be valid and reliable, is accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge but is not exhaustive and its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Elemental is not liable for incomplete information or possible errors on the website, but is constantly working to correct and complete the information provided. Products and information are not intended and should not be used as a substitute for diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any medical condition or disease. For any therapeutic use, consult a physician.