- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil
- 100% pure & natural, E.O.B.B.D. botanically and biochemically defined
- cosmetic grade
- Method of production
- cold pressed, steam distillation
- Plant part
- not denatured, undiluted
- Natural index
- ISO 16128: Natural 1.0
- Main constituents
- limonene, linalyl acetate, linalool, g-terpinene, b-pinene
- light yellow, liquid, low viscosity
- Scent, aroma
- Fragrance note
- top note
- in oil, in ethanol
- Use level
- conforming to IFRA
- Key benefits
- antidepressive, purifier, general tonic, astringent, relaxing, soothing, seboregulator
- Specific indications
- anxiety, fatigue, exhaustion, stress, wellness
- Suitable for
- toiletries, soaps, aromatherapy, perfumery, cosmetics
- SKIN CARE
- Cleansers, Exfoliants, Face oils, Masks, Treatments, Shaving/aftershave
- BODY CARE
- Body butters, Body oils, Hand creams, Massage oils, Nail oils/creams
- HAIR CARE
- Conditioners, Scalp serums, Shampoos, Shampoo bars
- Bath products, Shampoos
- SKIN TYPE
- Acne-prone, Combination, Oily, Mature
- in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight, keep out of reach of children
More complex aroma compared to other citrus oils, has a beautifully refined scent with underlying floral and bitter notes. Our bergamot oil is non-sensitising, has no phototoxic molecules. Olfactory essential in perfumery, brings wonderful top notes.
Products marked with * are products available on special order.
All products marked as available on special order are prepared after payment of the order and can be delivered at least 3 working days after placing the order. Delivery time may be longer, in which case the customer will be contacted by email or telephone by the sales department to arrange all details.
We reserve the right to apply delivery charges for particularly large weight/volume orders, in which case the customer will be contacted as appropriate to arrange details. Please make sure you choose the right product in the quantity you need.
Products available on special order cannot be returned as they are specifically bottled / dosed only on customer order.
Product information and directions for use are provided for educational purposes only, does not cover all directions for use, all precautions, all possible interactions, ...incompatibilities or possible side effects. The information is obtained from sources believed to be valid and reliable, is accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge but is not exhaustive and its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Elemental is not liable for incomplete information or possible errors on the website, but is constantly working to correct and complete the information provided. Products and information are not intended and should not be used as a substitute for diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any medical condition or disease. For any therapeutic use, consult a physician.