- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
- Ecocert Organic
- Natural index
- ISO 16128: Natural 0.996
- Ecocert approved
- liquid, light yellow, low viscosity
- in water
- Use level
- 10 - 100 %
- 3.0 - 5.0
- Key benefits
- anti-irritating, antiinflammatory, astringent, refreshing, regenerative, restoring, soothing, wound healing
- Specific indications
- Suitable for
- toiletries, treatments, sun care, oral hygiene, cosmetics
- SKIN CARE
- Cleansers, Exfoliants, Face creams, Micellar solutions, Serums, Shaving/aftershave, Toners, Masks, Treatments
- BODY CARE
- Creams, Lotions, Hand creams
- HAIR CARE
- Conditioners, Hair styling, Shampoos, Treatments, Scalp lotions
- SUN CARE
- After-sun products
- Bath products, Creams, Shampoos
- Body wash, Cleansers, Deodorants, Feminine care, Oral care, Shampoos, Wet wipes
- TRENDS IT SUPPORTS
- At-Home, Clean Beauty, Customised
- in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight, in refrigerator
Aloe Vera gel Organic
Aloe vera - what a unique gift of nature! A valuable panacea for the skin, renowned for its soothing, restorative, moisturizing and revitalising properties. A standalone product by composition and effect on the skin.
Products marked with * are products available on special order.
All products marked as available on special order are prepared after payment of the order and can be delivered at least 3 working days after placing the order. Delivery time may be longer, in which case the customer will be contacted by email or telephone by the sales department to arrange all details.
We reserve the right to apply delivery charges for particularly large weight/volume orders, in which case the customer will be contacted as appropriate to arrange details. Please make sure you choose the right product in the quantity you need.
Products available on special order cannot be returned as they are specifically bottled / dosed only on customer order.
Product information and directions for use are provided for educational purposes only, does not cover all directions for use, all precautions, all possible interactions, ...incompatibilities or possible side effects. The information is obtained from sources believed to be valid and reliable, is accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge but is not exhaustive and its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Elemental is not liable for incomplete information or possible errors on the website, but is constantly working to correct and complete the information provided. Products and information are not intended and should not be used as a substitute for diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any medical condition or disease. For any therapeutic use, consult a physician.