Cream for varicose veins, painful legs
|Formula: 7234||Difficulty level: medium||Shelf lifemin 3 months||pH optimal: 5.5-6.0|
|Phase||Ingredients||Dosage %||Total 150 gr|
|A||marigold oil||15||22,5 gr|
|A||emulsifier Olliva||4||6 gr|
|A||co-emulsifier Stabila||2||3 gr|
|B||distilled water||66,9||100,4 gr|
|B||wild chestnut extract||10||15 gr|
|C||chilli CO2 extract||0,5||0,75 gr|
|C||juniper essential oil||1||1,5 gr|
1. Heat the ingredients of phases A and B separately up to 70°C in a heat-resistant beaker on a water bath. When both phases have reached the right temperature, remove from heat.
2. Add the contents of phase A to phase B with mixing, continue mixing until smooth.
3. Place the beaker in a bowl of cold water and blend until a smooth, glossy, homogeneous emulsion is formed.
4. When the mixture has cooled to below 40°C, add the Phase C ingredients and mix thoroughly until smooth.
5. Measure pH and adjust if necessary.
6. Transfer the mixture to the dedicated container. Consistency will be final the next day.
The result is a cream with a venotonic, anti-inflammatory, blood and lymphatic circulation stimulating action. It is intended to relieve symptoms of discomfort, pain and heaviness in the lower limbs.
This formula was developed by Elemental's qualified staff. The recipes are intended to exemplify the use of products marketed by Elemental and are believed ... to be accurate, Elemental assumes no liability or risk associated with the use of its products for the preparation and evaluation of the recipe as the conditions of preparation and use are beyond its control. The person who prepares the recipe must refer to the safety data sheets to ensure the safe handling of all raw materials and bears full responsibility for ensuring the safe and correct use and storage of all materials procured and used. Elemental is not liable for any damages resulting from the use of this information, and assumes no responsibility for misuse of selected materials, formula or method, in whole or in part. For commercial use, assessments of the safety, stability, regulatory compliance and suitability of this recipe, methods and the finished product are the sole responsibility of the user and/or the legal entity placing the product on the market.