Urban daily cream
|Formula: 21244||Difficulty level: medium||Shelf life: min 3 months||pH optimal: 5.5-6.0|
|Phase||Ingredients||Dosage %||Total 50 gr|
|A||Marula oil||10||5 gr|
|A||Camellia oil||5||2,5 gr|
|A||Emulsifier Emulsan||5||2,5 gr|
|A||Cetearyl alcohol||2||1 gr|
|B||Cornflower water||30||15 gr|
|B||Distilled water||39,4||19,7 gr|
|C||Rosehip CO2 extract||0,5||0,25 gr|
1. Heat the ingredients of phases A and B separately up to 70°C in a heat-resistant beaker on a water bath. When both phases have reached the right temperature, remove from heat.
2. Add the contents of phase A to phase B with mixing, continue mixing until smooth.
3. Place the beaker in a bowl of cold water and blend until a smooth, glossy, homogeneous emulsion forms.
4. When the mixture has cooled to below 40°C, or hand temperature, add the phase C ingredients and mix thoroughly until smooth.
5. Measure pH value and adjust if necessary.
6. Transfer the composition to the dedicated container. Consistency will be final the next day.
A light textured day cream suitable for normal, combination or oily skin. Formulated with ingredients that protect against the damaging effects of environmental factors, balance the skin's natural barrier, help accelerate cell renewal, with antioxidant, anti-pollution, anti-irritant properties.
This formula was developed by Elemental's qualified staff. The recipes are intended to exemplify the use of products marketed by Elemental and are believed ... to be accurate, Elemental assumes no liability or risk associated with the use of its products for the preparation and evaluation of the recipe as the conditions of preparation and use are beyond its control. The person who prepares the recipe must refer to the safety data sheets to ensure the safe handling of all raw materials and bears full responsibility for ensuring the safe and correct use and storage of all materials procured and used. Elemental is not liable for any damages resulting from the use of this information, and assumes no responsibility for misuse of selected materials, formula or method, in whole or in part. For commercial use, assessments of the safety, stability, regulatory compliance and suitability of this recipe, methods and the finished product are the sole responsibility of the user and/or the legal entity placing the product on the market.