Serum 1% Bakuchiol + Hyaluron
|Formula: 52477||Difficulty level: medium||Shelf life: min 3 months||pH optimal: 5.0-5.5|
|Phase||Ingredients||Dosage %||Total 50 gr|
|A||Olive Squalane||5||2,5 gr|
|A||Chaulmoogra oil||4||2 gr|
|A||Emulsifier Liqua||3||1,5 gr|
|B||Distilled water||45.8||22,9 gr|
|B||Chelator natural||0,1||0,05 gr|
|B||Cornflower water||40||20 gr|
|C||Xanthan gum||0,2||0,1 gr|
|D||Hyaluronic acid LMW||0,3||0,15 gr|
1. Heat the ingredients of phases A and B separately to 70°C in a heat-resistant beaker on a water bath. When both phases have reached the right temperature, remove from heat.
2. Add the contents of phase A to phase B with mixing, continue mixing until smooth. Add phase C and homogenize.
3. Place the beaker in a bowl of cold water and blend until a smooth, glossy, homogeneous emulsion forms.
4. When the mixture has cooled to below 40°C, or hand temperature, add the Phase D ingredients and mix thoroughly until smooth.
5. Transfer the mixture to the dedicated container. The consistency will be final the next day.
A light-textured serum that absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves it hydrated and velvety. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and pigmentation spots, balances and brightens skin tone, keeps skin supple and firm. It is suitable for all skin types, especially mature skin with signs of ageing and blemishes.
This formula was developed by Elemental's qualified staff. The recipes are intended to exemplify the use of products marketed by Elemental and are believed ... to be accurate, Elemental assumes no liability or risk associated with the use of its products for the preparation and evaluation of the recipe as the conditions of preparation and use are beyond its control. The person who prepares the recipe must refer to the safety data sheets to ensure the safe handling of all raw materials and bears full responsibility for ensuring the safe and correct use and storage of all materials procured and used. Elemental is not liable for any damages resulting from the use of this information, and assumes no responsibility for misuse of selected materials, formula or method, in whole or in part. For commercial use, assessments of the safety, stability, regulatory compliance and suitability of this recipe, methods and the finished product are the sole responsibility of the user and/or the legal entity placing the product on the market.