Anti hair loss mask treatment
|Formula: 38152||Difficulty level: medium||Validity: min 3 months||optimum pH: 4,5-5|
|Phase||Ingredients||Dosage %||Total 100 gr|
|A||mustardseed oil||10||10 gr|
|A||burdock oil||8||8 gr|
|A||Alfa emulsifier||6,5||6,5 gr|
|B||distilled water||64,4||64,4 gr|
|B||maca extract||5||5 gr|
|B||xanthan gum||0,3||0,3 gr|
|C||laurel essential oil||0,5||0,5 gr|
|C||rosemary essential oil||0,7||0,7 gr|
1. Add the liquid ingredients of phase B to a glass, gradually sprinkle xanthan gum over them and stir vigorously until completely dispersed. Allow to stand for gel formation, during which time prepare phase A.
2. In a bowl, add the emulsifier Alfa and mix for about 20 seconds, then add the oils a little at a time, similar to making mayonnaise. The composition should gradually harden into a viscous gel.
3. The contents of phase B are added to phase A a little at a time, mixing well.
4. Add the ingredients of phase C in turn, mixing thoroughly after each.
5. Measure pH and adjust if necessary.
6. Transfer the composition to the dedicated container.
A light-textured emulsion formulated with ingredients suitable for nourishing the scalp, stimulating growth and fighting hair loss. Apply a moderate amount in layers to the roots, similar to a hair dye, massage into the scalp and leave on for 3-4 hours or even overnight. Remove by washing hair with shampoo
This formula was developed by Elemental's qualified staff. The recipes are intended to exemplify the use of products marketed by Elemental and are believed ... to be accurate, Elemental assumes no liability or risk associated with the use of its products for the preparation and evaluation of the recipe as the conditions of preparation and use are beyond its control. The person who prepares the recipe must refer to the safety data sheets to ensure the safe handling of all raw materials and bears full responsibility for ensuring the safe and correct use and storage of all materials procured and used. Elemental is not liable for any damages resulting from the use of this information, and assumes no responsibility for misuse of selected materials, formula or method, in whole or in part. For commercial use, assessments of the safety, stability, regulatory compliance and suitability of this recipe, methods and the finished product are the sole responsibility of the user and/or the legal entity placing the product on the market.