Neat Skin Toner
|Formula: 72088||Difficulty level: beginner||Shelf life: min 1 month||pH optimal: 3.5-4.0|
|Phase||Ingredients||Dosage %||Total 100 gr|
|A||Mimosa macerate 10%||45||45 gr|
|B||Peppermint water||20||20 gr|
|B||Rose Water||30||30 gr|
1. To make mimosa macerate mix 6 g of mimosa powder with 60 g of pure water and leave the mixture to macerate for 24 hours in a cool place. Remember to stir your maceration from time to time during the day.
2. Filter it using a coffee filter paper or a reusable filter and collect the filtrate into a beaker.
3. Weigh the filtrate obtained and if necessary top it up with pure water to obtain the quantity given in the recipe.
4. Gradually add the rest of the ingredients mixing well between each addition.
5. Transfer the preparation into your bottle.
An invigorating and fresh toner rich in astringent active ingredients is ideal for clear and even skin.
Spray this toner every morning on the entire face, before applying your day care.
This formula was developed by Elemental's qualified staff. The recipes are intended to exemplify the use of products marketed by Elemental and are believed ... to be accurate, Elemental assumes no liability or risk associated with the use of its products for the preparation and evaluation of the recipe as the conditions of preparation and use are beyond its control. The person who prepares the recipe must refer to the safety data sheets to ensure the safe handling of all raw materials and bears full responsibility for ensuring the safe and correct use and storage of all materials procured and used. Elemental is not liable for any damages resulting from the use of this information, and assumes no responsibility for misuse of selected materials, formula or method, in whole or in part. For commercial use, assessments of the safety, stability, regulatory compliance and suitability of this recipe, methods and the finished product are the sole responsibility of the user and/or the legal entity placing the product on the market.