Hair detangling, strengthening conditioner
|Formula: 10604||Difficulty level: beginner||Shelf lifemin 3 months||pH optimal: 4.5-5.0|
|Phase||Ingredients||Dosage %||Total 250 gr|
|A||chamomile water||30||75 gr|
|A||distilled water||50,5||126,3 gr|
|A||emulsifier Vari-Btms||10||25 gr|
|B||ylang-ylang essential oil||0,4||2,2 gr|
|C||lactic acid||as required||for pH 4.5-5.0|
1. Heat the ingredients of phase A in a heatproof glass on a water bath. When emulsifier has melted, remove from heat.
2. Place the beaker in a bowl of cold water and blend until a smooth emulsion forms.
3. When the mixture has cooled to below 40°C, add the Phase B ingredients and mix thoroughly until smooth.
4. Measure the pH and adjust if necessary to 4.5-5.0
5. Transfer the mixture to the dedicated container
An easy-to-prepare hair conditioner with conditioning and smoothing action on the hair fibre for shinier, easier to comb and style hair. Apply after shampooing and leave on for about 1 minute, then rinse.
This formula was developed by Elemental's qualified staff. The recipes are intended to exemplify the use of products marketed by Elemental and are believed ... to be accurate, Elemental assumes no liability or risk associated with the use of its products for the preparation and evaluation of the recipe as the conditions of preparation and use are beyond its control. The person who prepares the recipe must refer to the safety data sheets to ensure the safe handling of all raw materials and bears full responsibility for ensuring the safe and correct use and storage of all materials procured and used. Elemental is not liable for any damages resulting from the use of this information, and assumes no responsibility for misuse of selected materials, formula or method, in whole or in part. For commercial use, assessments of the safety, stability, regulatory compliance and suitability of this recipe, methods and the finished product are the sole responsibility of the user and/or the legal entity placing the product on the market.