Greeny Toning Shower Gel
|Formula: 52014||Difficulty level: beginner||Shelf lifemin 3 months||pH optimal: 5.5-6.0|
|Phase||Ingredients||Dosage %||Total 250 gr|
|A||surfactant decyl||10||25 gr|
|A||mandarin green essential oil||0,7||1,75 gr|
|A||ravintsara essential oil||0,2||0,5 gr|
|A||cedar virginia essential oil||0,3||0,75 gr|
|B||surfactant gentle base||35||87,5 gr|
|B||surfactant hydralay||5||12,5 gr|
|B||distilled water||21||52,5 gr|
|B||mint water||20||50 gr|
|C||xanthan gum||0,2||0,5 gr|
1. Mix the ingredients in phase A slowly.
2. Add phase B ingredients to phase A one at a time, mix slowly and thoroughly until you have a homogeneous solution.
3. Mix the ingredients of phase C and add the mixture over phase A+B. Homogenize slowly, avoiding over-foaming.
4. Measure pH and if necessary adjust with lactic acid to 5.5-6.0
5. Add ingredients to phase D and homogenize. Transfer to the dedicated bottle. The gel will clarify on the next day.
A foaming, invigorating and invigorating shower gel with unisex fresh scent, suitable for daily use.
This formula was developed by Elemental's qualified staff. The recipes are intended to exemplify the use of products marketed by Elemental and are believed ... to be accurate, Elemental assumes no liability or risk associated with the use of its products for the preparation and evaluation of the recipe as the conditions of preparation and use are beyond its control. The person who prepares the recipe must refer to the safety data sheets to ensure the safe handling of all raw materials and bears full responsibility for ensuring the safe and correct use and storage of all materials procured and used. Elemental is not liable for any damages resulting from the use of this information, and assumes no responsibility for misuse of selected materials, formula or method, in whole or in part. For commercial use, assessments of the safety, stability, regulatory compliance and suitability of this recipe, methods and the finished product are the sole responsibility of the user and/or the legal entity placing the product on the market.