- Sodium Phytate, Water, Alcohol
- Other names
- dermofeel® PA-3
- Cosmos approved
- Natural index
- ISO 16128: Natural origin 1.0
- liquid, yellowish, low viscosity
- in water
- Use level
- 0.05 - 0.5 %
- Suitable for
- cosmetics, toiletries
- SKIN CARE
- Cleansers, Exfoliants, Eye creams, Face creams, Make-up removers, Micellar solutions, Serums, Shaving/aftershave, Toners
- BODY CARE
- Creams, Lotions, Foot creams, Hand creams
- HAIR CARE
- Conditioners, Hair serums, Hair styling, Scalp lotions, Scalp serums, Shampoos, Treatments
- SUN CARE
- After-sun products, Creams
- Bath products, Creams, Shampoos
- Body wash, Cleansers, Deodorants, Shampoos, Wet wipes, Soaps
- SKIN TYPE
- All types
- HAIR TYPE
- All types
- in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight, keep out of reach of children
Natural origin chelating agent for cosmetic formulations, helps increase the shelf life, stability and efficacy of cosmetic products. A natural alternative to EDTA.
Products marked with * are products available on special order.
All products marked as available on special order are prepared after payment of the order and can be delivered at least 3 working days after placing the order. Delivery time may be longer, in which case the customer will be contacted by email or telephone by the sales department to arrange all details.
We reserve the right to apply delivery charges for particularly large weight/volume orders, in which case the customer will be contacted as appropriate to arrange details. Please make sure you choose the right product in the quantity you need.
Products available on special order cannot be returned as they are specifically bottled / dosed only on customer order.
Product information and directions for use are provided for educational purposes only, does not cover all directions for use, all precautions, all possible interactions, ...incompatibilities or possible side effects. The information is obtained from sources believed to be valid and reliable, is accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge but is not exhaustive and its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Elemental is not liable for incomplete information or possible errors on the website, but is constantly working to correct and complete the information provided. Products and information are not intended and should not be used as a substitute for diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any medical condition or disease. For any therapeutic use, consult a physician.