- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water
- Ecocert Organic
- cosmetic grade
- Roman Chamomile used for this hydrosol is grown in Provence under organic and fair trade practices.
- Method of production
- steam distillation
- Plant part
- Natural index
- ISO 16128: Natural 1.0
- no alcohol, no preservatives
- liquid, clear, light yellow
- Scent, aroma
- characteristic, herbaceous
- Use level
- 1 - 100 %
- Key benefits
- antiinflammatory, soothing, anti-irritating, antiallergic, restoring
- Specific indications
- couperose, rosacea, eczema, atopic skin, psoriasis, scaly skin
- SKIN CARE
- Shaving/aftershave, Cleansers, Face creams, Eye creams, Make-up removers, Toners, Masks
- BODY CARE
- Creams, Lotions, Hand creams
- HAIR CARE
- Conditioners, Scalp lotions, Shampoos, Scalp serums
- SUN CARE
- After-sun products
- Creams, Bath products, Shampoos
- Cleansers, Body wash, Feminine care, Shampoos
- SKIN TYPE
- Sensitive, All types, Dry
- HAIR TYPE
- All types
- TRENDS IT SUPPORTS
- At-Home, Clean Beauty, Customised, Skinimalism
- in refrigerator
Known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and comforting properties, a wise choice in formulation of soothing care for irritated skin, redness and eye contour, products for sensitive to problem skin or skincare for babies, hair care for soothing the scalp and beautifying hair.
Products marked with * are products available on special order.
All products marked as available on special order are prepared after payment of the order and can be delivered at least 3 working days after placing the order. Delivery time may be longer, in which case the customer will be contacted by email or telephone by the sales department to arrange all details.
We reserve the right to apply delivery charges for particularly large weight/volume orders, in which case the customer will be contacted as appropriate to arrange details. Please make sure you choose the right product in the quantity you need.
Products available on special order cannot be returned as they are specifically bottled / dosed only on customer order.
Product information and directions for use are provided for educational purposes only, does not cover all directions for use, all precautions, all possible interactions, ...incompatibilities or possible side effects. The information is obtained from sources believed to be valid and reliable, is accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge but is not exhaustive and its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Elemental is not liable for incomplete information or possible errors on the website, but is constantly working to correct and complete the information provided. Products and information are not intended and should not be used as a substitute for diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any medical condition or disease. For any therapeutic use, consult a physician.